Tuesday, October 4, 2011

MARY

     I've started to rebuild this site into a photo blog last September 08, 2011 after being dormant for a long time. So, since the 8th of September is the birthday of the Blessed Virgin Mary... I've decided to upload her photos in different images as my first entry for "sukitography". This post is to honor her as well. I apologize for my late upload due to my corrupted computer. Enjoy the photos!

Our Lady of Antipolo


Our Lady of Mary Mediatrix of All Grace


Mother of Perpetual Help

Birhen ng Manaoag in Pangasinan

Mama Mary in Good Friday Procession

Our Lady of Sorrows

Birhen ng Manaoag in Wood Carving

White Mary

Our Lady of Piat

Our Lady of The Abandoned

Birheng Dolorosa

Immaculate Heart of Mary

Our Lady of Assumption

La Purisima Concepcion

Our Lady Of Manaoag

Our Lady of Peace and Good Voyage


 Reyna Delos Flores

Photos taken by: Sukito

No comments:

Post a Comment